Other Important Links
- Charter Night is this Sat May 21 at Spring Mill Country Club
- The Union League of Philadelphia held its 70th annual Good Citizen Day! 292 young men and women (2 of those students were interactors from Hatboro Horsham), all high school juniors, joining for the day-long program. In the morning, students participated in sessions to learn and debate parts of the United States Constitution. In the afternoon, the students went over to City Hall to participate in a three-part program to learn about the three branches of government - Executive (mock-lobbying program), Judicial (mock trial) and Legislative (mock-City Council program).
- District Million Dollar Challlenge raised 2.2 million in bequests for Foundation.
- The Boy Scouts will be honoring Rep Tom Murt at a special dinner.
The Savino Foundation presented at Hatboro Rotary about 4 years ago. They work to put AED in vital places in schools so lives can be saved. Hatboro Rotary wanted to partner with them to place an AED in a school that needed one. I contacted Chip Struck at Phil-Mont and they had one in the office but could use one in the gym. In 2012 Hatboro Rotary and the Savino Foundation donated an AED unit to Phil-Mont for the gym. Four years later that AED unit by God's grace was used to help save a life. Thanks also well-trained staff and administration at Phil-Mont. Great thanks to the Savino Foundation for their work. If you know a school that does not have an AED in their gym work with a local community organization and the Savino Foundation to get one there.
Above all thanks and glory be to God who worked through everyone involved!
The Very Rev Dr. Jonathan Riches.
Do you know any schools that need AEDs. This is certainly a testament to how important they are in saving lives!
- Charter night is May 21st at Spring Mill country Club. It is a buffet with a mashed potato bar! Come out and celebrate our 74th year.
- Village Players night is June 15th. Show is Incorruptible. Cocktails at 6:30 .show starts at 7:30P
- From the Chamber:
- May 12 2016 5:30 to 6:30 Seminar on getting your business on Google Search and maps..At the Chamber Office. To register http://www.eventbrite.com/e/lets-put-hatboro-on-the-map-with -google-tickets-24573659477 .
- Hatboro Hometown Heroes. This is a banner program for any veteran who has lived or worked in Hatboro at some point of their life including anyone honored on a war memorial in Hatboro. The banners cost $200 (payable to Greater Hatboro Chamber of commerce) . The Banners will be hung from the streetlights in Hatboro. For more info contact the Hatboro Chamber of Commerce email@example.com or phone 215 956 9540
- Trivia night brought in $5225
- Band Shell update: Bobby Johns reported that a feasibility study is being done and a grant has been obtained
- April 23 2016 is Hatboro Cleanup day. Meet in the Federal Savings Bank parking lot near Chamber Office between 8:30 and 9:00 am.
- April 30 2016 Recycle and Shred event in Federal Savings Bank parking lot. No computers, dried paint or Televisions. Will accept other metals, sneakers, flags, eyeglasses etc.
- Jesse needs suggestions for programs. Sometime in May there will be a Happy Hour at 58 York in support of Shelter Box program.
- Wed June 15 is the date for Village Players....more information to come.
- Charter Night May 21 Spring Mill Country Club. There will be a DJ and a photographer.
- Hatboro Horsham Educational Foundation is having Trivia Night May 13.
The RI Board reviews and acts on resolutions adopted by the Council and items referred to the Board.
- Click on the link to the right .
TRIBAL CHALLENGE 2016
July 13 2016
On-site registration opens at 5:00pm.
Race starts at 6:00pm.
Power Line Trail Horsham , Pennsylvania 19040
A 3 mile Team Obstacle Course Race on the Horsham Power Line Trail packed with physical and fun challenges. Course starts and finishes at the Babylon Road end of the Horsham Power Line Trail at the Hatboro-Horsham High School Stadium. Prepare to get wet and dirty!
Four team members.NEW for 2016 - no gender requirements! Teams may be co-ed, all female, or all male, ages 15 years and older. All team members must complete the course and finish together; last team member across the finish line is the team's finishing position. Team name, theme, costume encouraged (sports team, TV show, corporate, etc.). The Race Director has final approval on all team names. Prizes awarded to 3 teams judged to have the best combination of name, theme and costume
Is a point system based on finishing position from your starting time and points awarded for completion of challenges. For extremely competitive teams the first start time of 6PM is recommended. Prizes awarded for overall 1st, 2nd, 3rd place teams.
FEES: Before March 31st, 2016 - $55/team member, $220/team
Waves of up to 30 teams will start every 10 minutes between 6PM and 7PM, select your start time when registering. Course map and challenge details will be emailed to you a few days prior to the event.visit event website ww.facebook.com/tribalchallenge to see 2015 challenges.
Details to be announced.A change of clothes is suggested, but not required. An outdoor shower system and male and female changing tents will be provided.
This event is sponsored by the Hatboro Rotary and Hatboro YMCA and benefits local charities including the YMCA's Financial Assistance Program.
For more information email Gary Chamberlain or call 215 674 4545 Ext. 1104 .
- String Quartet Cavani from the renown Cleveland Institute of Music will perform in concert at at Hatboro Horsham High School March 3 7 PM admission $10 www.hhef.org/cavani
- "Robotics are taking over Hatboro Horsham" Saturday March 5 11 am to 1pm at the Hatboro Horsham High School Gymnasium 899 Horsham Rd
- 5459 Quetta, Pakistan25.11.2008
- 22219 Niger 07.06.2013
- 3323 Nairobi, Kenya 31.12.2006
- 6617 Haiti 24.11.2009
- 22218 Niger 07.06.2013
- 22220 Niger 07.06.2013
- 23460 Niger 28.07.2014
- 23461 Niger 28.7.2014
- 17421 Ethiopia 22.03.2011
- 21376 Senegal 26.07.2012
- 6648 Haiti 24.11.2009